Well , I went on a scrap retreat .
Just got back - left too early and I dont know about you but I just want to get back to my pictures and pages and create more layouts!! There is always stuff to do . I took Magoo
to the vet for his shots and he is great. As for Maggie she is not she is in conjestive heart failure and needs to start medication. With Mom going through this I just dont know if I can see this poor dog go through that . I need to speak with David and see what he suggests.
Maybe for now the medication and then go from there . I don't want Rick to have to go through losing his dad and a dog at the same time . I did this with Mom . Shit sometimes life just sucks ..... and it seems that as you get older you have to deal with this stuff way too much. Im so $^&%$&*^* sick of it.
Just got back - left too early and I dont know about you but I just want to get back to my pictures and pages and create more layouts!! There is always stuff to do . I took Magoo
to the vet for his shots and he is great. As for Maggie she is not she is in conjestive heart failure and needs to start medication. With Mom going through this I just dont know if I can see this poor dog go through that . I need to speak with David and see what he suggests.
Maybe for now the medication and then go from there . I don't want Rick to have to go through losing his dad and a dog at the same time . I did this with Mom . Shit sometimes life just sucks ..... and it seems that as you get older you have to deal with this stuff way too much. Im so $^&%$&*^* sick of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment