Thursday, May 22, 2008

Thursday

Man so bummed I thought that last night was the finale of Lost ! Not ... just a darn rerun
I have to wait another week oh my !!! just a week can I make it???? :)

The kits from PP have so made me stretch my imagination ... at first I said oh no what am I going to do ?? But Im kinda liking it .. i even picked up a bunch of car selling mags that they have at the grocery store for free when you leave..... I thought Oh i could make some great flowers out of those!!!................and it goes on and on like an energizer Bunny!!!!

3 comments:

TAMI said...

I knew you would be hooked once you started making those flowers! You will want to do one on every page! I am teaching a class next month on a bunch of flower making techniques.......

Geri said...

so you should be over being bummed about lost by now... but now you are wondering what happened to Locke... and does Jack find a way to get the Oceanic Six all gathered and on a plane... cause you know once they are all on a plane where that plane will wind up!!!!

Auntie Em said...

and and where has the island been moved to???????