I went to work yesterday .... since we still have mandatory OT. I try not to go on Sat and work it during the week but ... Im exhausted! - its either feel better and pay more in gas (already paying 130$ a week .. what flipping nightmare ---- yah we didnt think the gas prices would ever go that high when i told the DH that I would commute!!
the little girl ... of DH's ... yah guess who gets to be the baby momma when dad is gone!
I just want here potty trained so i can have magoo to myself... im starting to feel left out
he wants me but then he wants to play with his ne fiend and she chases him all over ...
and she also thinks that she should ALWAYS sleep by your neck! not in her own bed!!!
well im off to have some much needed alone time with my own baby magoo and hopefully play with my art and scrap stuff!!
No comments:
Post a Comment