Thursday, May 3, 2012

never just trust a dr

it hurts to know of all the things ive gone thru and am still going thru... and i still have a long road to go..
to find out this week that the dr ive let do surgery (seen for a yr) .. has basically told me lies - theres no words for it.

when will this end... i ve gone thru worse ill get thru this just pretty emotional
im whining... it just schocked me when i saw this new dr and to see how much more of a fight this is going to be.
this has drained my bank account ... im just gong to have to deal with it and keep positive... just cant think about the dissapointments..from this yr.
i need to walk away from  everything

4 comments:

Emma said...

I hope this new DR gives you real answers and the appropriate treatment. I pray that you find comfort and healing. :( I also hope your friends and family can be there for you. (((((Tina)))) Did this start with an injury?

tee said...

Prob mx injuries since loss of balance ive fallen many ti
mes. i rolled my car in jan 2011 in treatment they found my cervical spine probs. I have osteoarthitis and f
Degenerative bone disease. Its just become very hard and very long process

tee said...

Prob mx injuries since loss of balance ive fallen many ti
mes. i rolled my car in jan 2011 in treatment they found my cervical spine probs. I have osteoarthitis and f
Degenerative bone disease. Its just become very hard and very long process

Karen Tews Lien said...

Tina I am so sorry. This is such a betrayal by that dr. I hope this new doctor will get you on the right path to healing.